Thursday, July 16, 2009

Twinkie-chan!

Okay everyone, this is short notice, but I was a little(okay, a lot) late to get on the bandwagon for this.  Today, as I was reading the lovely Miss Twinkie-chan's blargh, I happened across a post talking about a craft fair that she was doing.  I looked for an older post that had more info, and I found this one: http://www.twinkiechan.com/blog/2009/07/02/renegade-craft-fair-infos/#comment-1026 .  She will be manning a booth at the Renegade Craft Fair, which is this weekend, the 18-19, in San Fransisco, that is being held at the Fort Mason Center Festival Pavillion.  

                                                                big-sf-banner.gif


This craft fair look so darn cool!  Maybe someday I'll enter as a cupcake booth..haha! Twinkie-chan and her friend Manda-chan will be perating booth 92, which she say's is "nearish to the frontish", so I hope that you can find her.  She also says to bring lots of cash, because when she went last year, she ran out.  Will someone please go and bring me back one of her super kawaii cupcake pins and/or scarves?  Pretty please?!  


And if Miss Twinkie-chan looks familiar to you, you may have seen her on the internet in an ad for Shanalogic.com, or you may be super cool and have found her in the Shojo Beat magazine.  Yay manga!


No comments:

Post a Comment