Friday, June 26, 2009

More Brownies...


Well, my family had some friends over, so we decided to make brownie sundaes!  As usual, I used the Baker's One-Bowl Brownies recipe, but this time I made them in a different pan.  I used a 10-1/2 inch spring-form pan with parchment paper in the bottom, and I greased it with butter-flavored Crisco.  I baked it for 30 minutes, and voila!  Brownie pie!  We had different ice-creams, sprinkles, toppings, and whipped cream, too.  It  was a huge success, and a tasty one at that.  You just can't go wrong with this recipe.  And the retro-riffic cake tin is from Glitterville.  





1 comment:

  1. These were so good! Loved the sundae bar with all the 'fixins'! I think this was the perfect pan for this recipe - the brownies were the perfect thickness.

    ReplyDelete