Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some tasty Martha Stewart cupcakes!


This weekend I made some tasty mini-cupcakes using a Martha Stewart cupcake recipe that my mom found. They were called Brown-sugar Pound Cupcakes with a Brown-Butter Glaze, and they were delicious! I tweaked the glaze recipe a little, and while my results were completely different, it was very good.

Instead of browning the butter, I just melted it over low heat and then proceeded with the recipe directions. I added a dash of vanilla extract and a good squeeze of maple syrup, and it tasted wonderful. These cupcakes were so good, my mom and sister couldn't stop eating the batter right out of the mixing bowl! Hahaha. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, and it is a very easy recipe to make.

2 comments:

  1. yummo, sounds like you had another success! when you gonna make me some of those delicious sounding cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rocked! Make these again! Like now. Immediately even!

    :P

    Seriously, go do it.

    ReplyDelete